The Window to the Soul

>> Thursday, November 6, 2008

So today I came across a picture of an eye on the internet, and it just stuck in my mind all day. I just had to take a picture of one for myself. It was pretty difficult to take pictures of other people's eyes, so I decided to turn the camera on myself and take the picture. I had to take the picture about 20 or so times, but I think it came out good in the end. I then took the picture into photoshop and created a 'selective color' photograph. I really like the effect that this gave on the picture, and I think it looks really intense. Well I hope you all had a nice day, and I'll talk to you tomorrow.

2 comments:

~Silver November 07, 2008  

Really cool, though I'd think the pic would look better if you took out the brown color. It just looks a little...strange, it would look even cooler if you did the regular black and white maybe with a reflection in your eye or something it'd look awesome. :) I would comment on your other photos as well, but I haven't been able to keep up with all your posts. Well as usual great pics, L8r;)

Anthony V. November 07, 2008  

Here it is in black and white:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/9191742@N06/3010741853/in/photostream/

enjoy! :D

  © Free Blogger Templates Joy by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP