Driving Light

>> Friday, November 7, 2008

So today after getting out of the car after yet another family party, I noticed how cool the street looked. It was very foggy and, I really like how everything on the road looked against the street light. Both the tree and the street signs are all silhouetted against the light, and it looked really moody. While taking pictures, I kept trying to wait for a time where there were no cars driving by. Taking this picture I was sure that no cars were coming, but sure enough a car came right through the picture. I thought that the car's light had ruined the picture, but I think that it just added a whole other effect to the picture. I really like the simple red line from the car driving down the street. Well I hope you all had a nice day, and I'll talk to you tomorrow.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Joy by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP