The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself

>> Friday, January 2, 2009

Let me start out saying that there is NOTHING wrong with me! I can just imagine people emailing me asking if I'm ok, and if I need someone to talk to because of this picture. I just took this picture to represent a mood. I got hooked watching two movies about teenagers who felt uncomfortable with themselves and with their weight. I wanted to express the loneliness that they felt in a creative way. I decided to turn off all of the lights downstairs except for the laundry room light and I set up my tripod and my camera on a timer. I sat at the end of the hallway and did a couple of poses, and I thought that this one was the most intense and best represented the mood that I was going for. Well I hope you all had a nice day, and I'll talk to you tomorrow.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Joy by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP