Spectrum

>> Friday, January 16, 2009

So today I had to make the final decision for the paint colors in my computer room. I ended up choosing a muted lime green and chocolate brown. We are painting tomorrow, and I hope the colors look good on the walls. You can never really tell what the colors are going to look like from this small little square on the paint chip. I knew that my dad had one of those paint chip fan books and I really wanted to take a picture of all of the color chips in it. It took a while, but once I got the right angle I just had to get the right camera settings and I got the shot. I also played a little with the saturation and contrast on the computer too. Well I hope you all have a great weekend, and I'll talk to you tomorrow.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Joy by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP