"Its easy to be an angel when you are in heaven"

>> Thursday, January 22, 2009

So today I decided to take a picture of something that had to do with angels because I am reading this book about angels, ghosts, and spirits. It is a really good book called "Ghosts Among Us". Well, this is a picture of the bottom dangling crystal of a wind chime that we have in the kitchen. I wanted to wait until the sunset was perfectly aligned with the raffia that is tied around our curtains. I felt that if the raffia was awkwardly there, I should do something creative with it, so I made the sun shine right through it. I really like the lighting in this picture, especially where the light is shining through the crystal too. Well I hope you all had a great day, and I'll talk to you tomorrow.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Joy by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP