Water Sculpture

>> Saturday, September 27, 2008

So today, I wanted to experiment with water droplets. I've done this before, and I can never get it perfect. I need to buy a macro lens for my camera, and then the whole droplet would be in focus and it would look a lot better. I took this shot by taking a clear baking dish, and placing it in the sink. I then placed red folders under the dish so that the water would appear red. Taking pictures of droplets is really about luck. I took about 50 pictures of just drops and you just see what you get. Sometimes your lucky and get a really good one and sometimes you don't even get the droplet. Well I hope you all had a nice day, and I'll talk to you tomorrow.


videboi@gmail.com
www.web.mac.com/avideira7

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Joy by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP