Fuzzy

>> Tuesday, September 16, 2008

So today I brought the kids outside to play in the yard. While we were playing, Princess began to sniff a certain area in the grass, so I went over to look at it. There was a small caterpillar sitting right there right in front of Princess' nose. It was one of those furry ones too so I was kind of afraid to touch it. I grabbed a leaf and placed it on the table. Amy thought that it would be a good idea for me to take a picture of it, and I think that it came out pretty good. I like how only parts of the leaf are in focus and how the table shines in a couple of different colors. Well I hope you all had a nice day, and I'll talk to you tomorrow.


PS: Tyler named the caterpillar "Fuzzy"!

videboi@gmail.com
www.web.mac.com/avideira7

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Joy by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP