Rub my Belly

>> Saturday, September 13, 2008

So I tried out the new fabric that I got today as a backdrop today. I am so excited because I have always wanted backdrops to play around with. I need to go with my dad back to the guy with all the fabric to get some more so that I can do better photoshoots. This was an easy picture to take, because I just had to set Princess down and rub her belly a little and she was very cooperative. There was another picture that could have been todays picture of the day, and you can see it HERE. That picture is very funny because I caught her mid-yawn. The picture just came out awesome because it really captures the moment. Well I hope you all had a nice day, and I'll talk to you tomorrow.


videboi@gmail.com
www.web.mac.com/avideira7

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Joy by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP