Opening Up

>> Thursday, September 25, 2008

So I went outside to take pictures today, as usual, and I was looking through the flowers because there is always one flower that looks really good that day. I took this shot because I knew that you would still be able to see the green leaves in the background, but they would be blurry. I also like how the flower is the only thing in focus and that it really stands out because its really bright against the dark background. I called the post 'opening up' because it looks like the flower is blooming, and you can kind of the see the inside of the flower, but only if you look closely. Well I hope you all had a nice day, and I'll talk to you tomorrow.


videboi@gmail.com
www.web.mac.com/avideira7

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Joy by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP