The Power of Exposure

>> Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Alright so today was the last day of school! Thank goodness! Freshman year is over. I was so tired of being called a 'freshman'. The freshman are always the kids who are picked on because they are the youngest kids in the school, and everyone has the freshman acting like slaves.

Well for this picture, I went outside and changed the exposure on my camera to 4 seconds, and then I began taking picture of the cars driving by our house. Believe me, some people thought I was really weird just sitting at the in the front of my lawn with something in my hands pointing at the cars. Well in this picture, I was just taking a picture of a car driving and then it began to pull into the driveway next door. I turned the camera to follow the car and that is why the lights are going in all different directions, and I think that gave it a really cool look. Well, I hope you have a nice day, and I'll talk to you soon.

videboi@gmail.com
www.web.mac.com/avideira6

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Joy by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP