Painting in Progress...

>> Sunday, June 15, 2008

So today I began another painting, although this is a somewhat different type of painting from what I usually do, I usually do only black and white paintings, but this time I decided to add some color and make it on a bigger scale! I found some of my older paints from a older painting that I did for the dining room, and used it for this one. This painting is also on two pieces of wood! This picture is a small preview of how the whole picture is going to turn out. Hopefully I will be able to finish the painting by tomorrow so I could post a final picture. Well, I hope you all have a nice day, and I'll talk to you soon.


videboi@gmail.com
www.web.mac.com/avideira6

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Joy by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP